CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

I tell you what, I'm now very concerned about how this is...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I tell you what, I'm now very concerned about how this is playing out.

The two directors that have just resigned are immensely experienced and respected professionals in their field.

The collective experience of the board overall was one of the reasons I bought in a year ago, and also one that I had seen mentioned often in this forum.

This experience is vital for a small biotech to have a chance of success. I am not sure how a management group made up of solely business people expect to change the medical world without the best talent. Yes, there were some issues with Stephen Jones' decisions and management, and the SAG achieved a positive outcome that was needed. But taking the whole company apart and replacing it with much less experienced leaders is reckless. The SAG has clearly now shown that it has real power in terms of votes, but if it does not act professionally, sensibly, and demonstrate to Big Pharma they have credibility there will never be anyone interested in a deal.

Today for the first time I looked up the Net Tangible Assets of the company. Cos if this complete destruction of the company continues, that is where it will trade (7c?). Novo will not want a thing to do with the Aussie Management consulting Mob and that will be the end of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.