ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

For anyone interested, I noticed something that others may have...

1. 203 Posts.
    For anyone interested, I noticed something that others may have skimmed over. If you look under the picture of the lateral flow device on page 7, it reads membranes, not gold nanoparticles I find this very interesting that they used a picture of a lateral flow device here... cough... (new BBI projects)... cough...

On a potentially related note, the article below has been mentioned before on HC, and I've thought for a while that it is related to what I am suggesting above. The lateral flow devices in this study used an unspecified chemistry on both particle and membrane surface, prepared by BBI, and the tests produced results that rival the best on market with zero assay optimisation... zero. zilch. zip. none. This is mind-blowing for a first attempt, and the assay will be miles better following optimisation on BBI's side with the new and improved antigens. I find it likely that this is our technology at work here.
    http://www.plosntds.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pntd.0002976 (free article)

All IMO, dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $18.64K 981.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1445271 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7882 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.