ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

It's my pleasure, my friend. I enjoy many posters here on HC,...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    It's my pleasure, my friend. I enjoy many posters here on HC, but there is a core group I've always given precedent to when sifting through the chaff. You, Brick (we have fought similar battles here on HC), PeterFred (at the top of my list for reason and wisdom), Opel24, Twin (back in the day), Smilez, Fat Harry's Cat (passionate cat, that one!), Surges, Good1234, Slippin, Rogues, Rameez (for comic relief), Wayne72, WhatAGas and a few others (I know I'm forgetting some, and apologies if I've missed you) have always had my respect. I've conversed with many of you here and outside of this forum and I've always appreciated the camaraderie.

Yes, I definitely took some time away from the board, sought other investments and found ways to spend my previous time spent on Hot Copper in American politics (I'm originally from Texas). For the same reasons I walked away from HC, I'm now walking away from mainstream social media platforms and American politics (which I have no desire to discuss in this forum). Might take up knitting, although I hear the online forums for this can be even more tumultuous than stocks and politics!

One thing I will say, history has a way of repeating itself. For those of us who have been here for a long while, keep the previous run to .24c in the back of your mind. From .24c to .01c. A lot of people on this forum took a hard hit. These are very different times and I'm not telling anyone how to manage their portfolio, but I've got a number in my mind that sees me exit with no regrets. Once I do, I will delete ADO from my watch list and don't want to know where it goes from there. No value in what-ifs. I know what I need to retire and what the funds will be used for. If you've made a nice earn here, don't be afraid to realize it and enjoy the fruit.

Regardless, it's nice to see the good guys win once in a while. You're exactly that! Hope you're not going anywhere, as I'm still lurking around and might find the need to dig in like an Alabama tick once again and add (in my own mind at least) some value to this forum. Happy for all holders and hope this is just the beginning.

GLTA, IMHO, FWIW, DYOR, blah blah blah....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.