ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO - Bullish Trend Reversal Pattern, page-56

1. 6,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    So, if they were expecting that mapping and a quick subsequent publishing in late Nov, the "expected event" they were waiting on has still not dropped...perhaps late Dec, maybe even late Jan...perhaps the signing co/s. now want to expand the scope of business?

Is ADO going to be the only subject in this anticipated report?

Just like any presentation that hits a new audience, it will generate interest because the recipients at that time are not aware of the water that's already flowed under the bridge....yet to see a preso in any industry that doesn't paint a rosy picture going forward, justified or not.

Just take the last preso to the mining industry a few weeks ago for example, the very next day we go from 11c to 14.5c...enthusiasm, FOMO?

Where are we now?....closer to 11c again than 14.5c as the enthusiasm wears off, or the expected "imminent deal/s" perhaps hinted at by Rachel have not come to pass yet, or a bit of research has yielded just how long this may take....lots of people want it, and they want it now!

Perhaps I'm a bit biased/peeved here as I was partially filled at 11c on the day of that mining industry preso, and the next day, BAM!, left me sitting in a pile of dust at 11c....which is where I still wait to be completed!

PAC going to do that all over again for me???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.