ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

This is just a bit of speculation but I'm predicting a breakout...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390

This is just a bit of speculation but I'm predicting a breakout in the next two weeks, possibly even in the next few days. The trading of late looks most interesting and reeks of accumulation.

? Commercial negotiations with a global life science company for the activation of their products of Mix&Go.
    ? Affymetrix advised that first FlowCytomix products containing Mix&Go had been sold.
    ? Received first royalty payment from Affymetrix.
    ? Negotiated a further paid collaborative project with a Point of Care (POC) developer building
    on the success of an earlier paid project.

? Produced an instructional video for scientists to demonstrate the use of Mix&Go as set out
    in protocols.
    ? Continued positive dialogue with a second POC participant.
    ? Received “solid phase” material from mid-tier IVD company for us to develop optimal conjugation methods involving Mix&Go.
    ? Began discussions with the above company on the relevance of Mix&Go on another range of products within their portfolio.
    ? Entered into commercial discussions with a company wanting to sell Mix&Go activated proprietary plates to their customers.
    ? Entered into commercial discussions with a company that would sell Mix&Go to universities and other clinical research centres.
    ? Continued to produce highly encouraging results in our nanoparticle work.

The wording in the quarterly has been overlooked by the broader market imo. The next quarterly will show some dollars and give a better idea of Geoffs' prediction of being cash flow positive in 2013. There are deals imminent, just the terms need to be finalised. Cheap as chips imo.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.91K 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88514 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 527684 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.