ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

That is an interesting post Billy- certainly not post of the...

1. 61 Posts.
    That is an interesting post Billy- certainly not post of the year. What I found most interesting was the options quote.
    However, you're being fairly liberal with your analysis of OBJ.
    I hold both stocks, and my own personal return and that of a couple of clients is greater than ADO. Both have moved slower in my expectations and what was implied by both companies-especially what was implied by Geoff.
    These 2 stocks are at different stages, both with plenty of potential. How long one stays for the ride is up to the individual.
    I read HC for a human emotions barometer, not for decisions in investing in stocks. ABDM and Twinvest both are impressive with their research, but by no means are perfect. There are others who have interesting insights as well.
    It has been mentioned in OBJ's fourm that plenty of posters met each other at the AGM, just as at ADO. From a sentence in a recent ABDM post on OBJ, I think he may have been at the meeting and chose not to identify himself. Why? Who knows- who cares.
    I also have communicated with both Glyn from OBJ and Geoff from ADO, and I find them credible and dedicated and likewise for their boards.
    If one searches hard enough, I believe you will find so called skeletons, but this would be true almost of all individuals. Mistakes need to be made in order to bring about success. And every very successful businessman will talk about their failures that they learned from to propel them to success.
    This sentence of yours I believe is false -So the major point of difference here is ADO is structured to promote value while OBJ is structured to promote rise in stock price.
    If that sentence was true- on hype capability OBJ could have had a much higher SP.
    Investing is no race. It is different for each person, each institution. Success or failure rests with investors personality. My comment on Institutions is that they are self-serving-not client serving.
    HC is largely irrelevant in posters boasting, because anything can be said in anonymity.
    Daily observations by so called long termers and is one of the weaknesses of HC.
    I am curious to see whether ADO come through with a couple of concrete deals before Xmas and I am interested to hear about OBJ's next release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.118K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54235 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 472615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.