ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Hey guys, Seems that a few are news starved. So for those...

1. 203 Posts.
    Hey guys,

Seems that a few are news starved. So for those interested, I have a little to share.

So in a nut shell, as some of you know, a group of us at company X have been experimenting with the tech to measure up it's potential to be used in some in-house platforms to assist with and possibly even replace conventional ways of doing things. The main platform we have been developing is so far showing some great results and we have very convincingly proven it's worth by digging up a number of experiments that were previously thrown in the "too-hard basket" over various issues (non-specific binding, rapid dissociation issues, damaged protein, tag interference issues, low sensitivity etc...) Very, very happy with results.

The main platform is already replacing what I do on a daily basis, and is showing an increase in popularity to tackle assays that are difficult. Upper management is quite pleased with the research and has given us much greater freedom and even additional research time to specifically work on further developments to extend on what we can use this for.

It has me wondering, that if the tech works so well for us, with little or no assay optimization and the incorrect tools and older formulations, then an expert assay developer would be working magic with this stuff.

Please keep in mind that what I say is currently of insignificant commercial value, and definitely is not market sensitive in any way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $17.03K 896.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1445271 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 5376 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.