ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hey Muz, It's purpose currently is for an in-house platform for...

1. 203 Posts.
    Hey Muz, It's purpose currently is for an in-house platform for now, for our use only.

The issues I mentioned simply couldn't be overcome with the surfaces and chemistry we have available with ease. The main pre-made conventional surface is likely used by 100% of others who use this system, and they would very likely have the same limitations as us. I can say more in a pm if you wish.

To give you an idea of $ value, some of the conventional surfaces were costing $1000 or $2000 each, other cheaper ones $500. This is reduced down to <$100 now.

There is long term benefit for us in incorporating the technology into daily routine. This platform is likely just the beginning, a way of studying the tech in detail before applying it to other applications. The benefit to me is that the tech gives me greater power as an assay developer to prematurely answer "yes, I can do that" without even knowing what is being asked. Other workers are interested in using the tech for other uses, but much like investors, they must wait patiently for the inevitable launch of beads, plates, slides, kits etc...

Hope that answers your questions, I can tell you more by email.

Hey Angrytan, This is not market sensitive information in any way, and the last time I looked in the mirror, I was not a CEO. Nor do I have much to do with Anteo besides buying their products and using them for our own private needs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.