ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Charting and Technical Analysis, page-104

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    You just have to have a win sometimes smile.png...Unfortunately the other one is headed in the other direction atm, which I am sure you have noticed. I remember ADO from a decade ago...Mix'n'Go?; such a long history too. ADO now has promise and eyes watching. Not alot of tangible financials yet, as obviously missing from the update, but I am sure they will follow eventually. Whether this run is justified, remains to be seen. There may be some opportunities to enter a fair bit lower than today's close. We'll see hey. I found out about the Ellume deal being inked on National TV last night and recognised the name Ellume from ADO; so that has to be a big plus, but no mention of ADO. Looks like ADO have also already been partially paid for increased materials as part of the ramp-up. The next contract negotiation will be a doozie as Ellume pretty much need ADO for their materials! I'm thinking there will be a bit of 'You scratch my back and I'll scratch your back', in order to assist ADO to get a move-along with their own stuff. Ellume is in the money now, which also means that their best buddy Anteo will be too. Well done again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.