ADO 6.52% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

If you mean ADOOA @Hoffa22 a hard question to answer because...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    If you mean ADOOA @Hoffa22 a hard question to answer because they will mostly likely mirror the heads which appear
    to look excellent both fundamentally and on charts which reflect Mr. Market's opinion.
    They remain long dated and don't expire until 31.3.2023 so time decay at this stage will not factor in much at all i.mo.
    Even though I hold the options, strangely enough I never do look at them but intend to exercise them closer to that date.
    With some options in other shares you do see some hanky panky in an attempt to manipulate i.m.o.

Few expect shares to be up every day and could the market generally and DOW in some way play a part in what happens to ADO heads?
    A lot will depend here on volume I think but 2022 sure is shaping up to be our year to actually earn money.  T2 could be on
    the band wagon too.

We are also getting closer to the quarterly due end of month too.

I'm doing the waffle again as I've often been accused of, but there is just never certainty in a share market.

By the time I get to exercise my options I even dream of a small dividend.  Stay well.  My crystal ball just isn't perfect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $53.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $20.42K 928.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1118907 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 7380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.