ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

The DOW did well on Friday night and press conference at lunch...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    The DOW did well on Friday night and press conference at lunch time on public servants with GoSlow - did he understand
    the question?

My take this w/e on charts after a hideous Friday for ADO holders and XAO has me wondering who might be next. I've previously posted about DMI and ADX on monthly charts this time with XAO. This kids learning.

DAILY - RSI 50, MCD -.03, CCI about -400, yet DMI remains green with ADX on 59. Massive volume so who are the clever ones?
    Have they managed a bargain?

WEEKLY - Note we have had 4 weeks of solid volume. RSI about 65 (plenty of interest), OBV a hair above 815.3k, MCD still in plus
    and just below +.01, CCI dropped to +100, DMI starting to turn yellow ? (Wait for quarterly?) with ADX on about 5.

The flavour of the month surely is covid testing and the environment (batteries).

This is no dog share for sure i.m.o. Stuff Oz if we earn from o/s and each quarterly reads better.

So do I pin the ears back again? A head my size and they sure stick out and I'm always glad to get the mask off.

Thanks again for all the help during the week on fundamentals and I'd like double serve of the cool aide thanks.
    Stay well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.365K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84746 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 612809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.