ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Charting and Technical Analysis, page-607

1. 8,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    What I find interesting is the talk from some, of defending a posters integrity.

This being an anonymous forum, I don't see how integrity comes into it. Everyone has an agenda and I wouldn't trust a soul here with a brass razoo, because I don't know anyone well enough. That's not meant to insult anyone. It's just a fact. You could be a gang of Nigerian con men for all I know.

For me, Surges blows hot and cold from one day to the next. Whether he is trying to influence the share price is immaterial.

Because I don't trade and I won't consider selling a single share till we are well over $1.00, I don't really care what the share price does during this period. It's nice to see a big number on the screen followed by a few zeros, but because I'm not selling and I have a high level of confidence in AnteoTech it's not so important.

By the way, if I had expertly traded my shares for the last 11+ years, I could never have hoped to have accumulated what I have by sitting and occasionally adding to my pile.

Relax, we're in good hands. Leave the angst to the traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.