ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Charting and Technical Analysis, page-6124

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1622

My gut feel tells me this is an olive branch to shareholders prior to the AGM to soften the blow and prevent shareholders from loading up with eggs at the local IGA the morning of the AGM.

The other option is a deal has been agreed to sell 10% of the company and they will share it tomorrow - securing shareholder support at the AGM. This is the last item on the AGM voting list.

There wont be a credit raise this year, the company has enough funds and enough energy collaborators ( 26) to generate cash and do a deal. They know shareholders are battered, and would struggle to generate support again after the last raise.

Conor Marley is still employed. - if there was no deal pending he would have left and gone to greener pastures - her would be hot property in his market so would not struggle for opportunities.

Everyone take a deep breath and enjoy the show, this webinar literally cannot be any worse than the last one.. I wonder if the previous leadership team will be watching

I am thinking we be very comfortable knowing David and Ewen are looking after our interests.

Last edited by Garethg007: 19/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.