ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

The responsible Minister and (actual) local member are not going...

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1214
    The responsible Minister and (actual) local member are not going to go to Anteotech at the behest of an oppostion MP, particularly if they are not actually the representative for the local area (as someone has indicated).

Politically, that is not going to happen under any circumstance. Why would the Minister take his lead from the opposition, provide the opposition with any potential kudos, when he has absolutely no need to.
    If we recall the awards, Queensland Battery / Energy strategy, and the well connected people on our board, it is not like the Federal Government don't know we exist.

IMO - the statement in handsard (courtesy of PF) is a great sign that something is brewing. The LNP member does not want to miss out on the credit of anything that may come ADO's way. When you don't have a role in government, and are in opposition, and you have got wind of some offering in the winds, it is a very well worn, clever and politically smart tactic to try and tie yourself to any (potential) announcement of funding.

I've had opposition MPs turn up uninvited to photo shoots of the grants announcement itself - 'more front then myers' sometimes. smile.png

I would be interested to know - did the local member get an invite to attend ADO lab, or did he reach out to ADO and invite himself?
    If the latter, then that would gve me even more confidence my assumption is correct.

My guess is something is up.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.