ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Good morning, Eggboy,Yes, I think something is indeed up....

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Good morning, Eggboy,

Yes, I think something is indeed up. Timing? Who knows. And how did it come to pass that Ross Vasta paid a visit to AnteoTech's labs?

As you know, his Bonner electorate is next door to that of Graham Perret's Moreton, in which our labs are situated, I believe. We do have a number of vitally interested and committed shareholders; this I know well, as over the years I have met and chatted with many, and still do keep a finger on the pulse. These people are not lightweights, and they get around, probably whispering into all kinds of ears. Such a whisper may have been a trigger for the Vasta visit, rather than a whisper from the ministerial end of the building. And then a coffee with Ed and Graham, who say "yes, we know all about the company" . . . and it goes from there. Ross may have been asked to fill a John the Baptist role, (but without a Herodian fishwife to bloody the scene). Bi-partisan support adds credibility to any grant. Everyone's a winner.

Separately, Ed Husic would have been well aware of AnteoTech, not only because of the recent two awards. But undoubtedly, the statement in Parliament would have been made with the full knowledge and contribution from the players concerned, from both sides of the House. Clearly you know from your professional experience, how these statements are drafted and re-drafted. And sometimes there're scheduled for delivery, then other business of the House gets in the way . . just as with the point you and Brickwalls have made about a certain bill being delayed.

But something is up. That's my reading also. That's why the statement grabbed my attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.