ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Charting and Technical Analysis, page-80

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Very happy with our Ellume relationship, particularly since it was FINALLY made more
    accessable and obvious to market.

What remains is how much revenue this will create and I believe market way overshot today
    in regards to that.
    Hence my observations, as I was watching most of the day when not busy, in regards to the broker and trading patterns.
    Clearly creating fuelled rallies and support and dump into the traders.
    I had expected broker to push to 20 cens, now we need to earn it.

My only concern are the preliminary numbers from our clinical trials. Derek warned us of VTM challenges. That might dampen the enthusiasm to a degree, for now.
    Sona was dumped on less than favourable sensitivity numbers, we might see something
    similar on a smaller scale, still believe we will have good numbers, just not quite as
    sensational as they could have been.
    Funny thing to feel unfortunate not to have infected patients. Rather strange place
    to find yourself as a shareholder.
    Once we receive our Indian trial results, I expect them just as extremely sensitive as shareholders already anticipate them to be.

From here on, with such MC, it becomes a very tough task to maintain a MC over 300 mil
    on a few mil guaranteed income from clients.
    I do not post this in order to buy in at lower prices, I find today's trading too enthusiastic
    for a moderate update from our relationship with Ellume.
    Gradual growth does not necessitate 100 % gains.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $16.09K 770.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3814417 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 433979 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.