ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Charting and Technical Analysis, page-8754

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2614
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5803/5803985-27c8a052acf99e8411fdbbd38abd9283.jpg
    Thankyou Captain don’t mind if I do..

Earlier predictions saw the dragon formation beginning but most recent developments have proven this to be close to the money but alas it was wrong.

It appears we are bearing witness to a much more powerful formation that of the “Leviathan Formation”…this bodes well for short term prospects, whilst the dragon formation is good the Leviathan formation is much more formidable.

The tail and neck is much longer than the dragon and being a water dwelling creature it only rises when it’s time to breath it’s fire.

Depending which books one studies the Leviathan has been described as a “whale like creature embodying wonder and creation” (I like whales) or translated to “to twist, turn and coil” (we have had the twists and turns and I like coils) others describe the Leviathan as a “fire breathing crocodile personifying aspects beyond human comprehension.” (Kinda explains current Market Cap)

But which ever book you subscribe, they all describe the immense power of the Leviathan.

It should have been obvious earlier but the thought of a dragon breathing fire from its long neck distracted from the fact that actually a water based creature (binder) is where it’s at.

It appears as we are past the Leviathans shoulders and have run down to the base of its immense neck, the next part of the chart should become clear over the coming months. If this is indeed a Leviathan formation brewing watch out as it has a much longer neck then the dragon and some say a head adorned with several large spiky horns and a fire breathing mouth….

This is not financial, practical, or any sort of useful advice…

GLTA..

Last edited by jandb85: 08/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $36.66K 1.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17937 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 700616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.