ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Captain,Your ongoing research and comments are greatly...

1. 1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    Hi Captain,
    Your ongoing research and comments are greatly appreciated. I’m sure there will be many dot joining events unfold over the next week. I’m very thankful Anteotech is now led by the calibre of agile Board and Management that have accepted and dealt with the obvious challenges.
    In contemplating the 4c is on our doorstep I feel that it can be related to a summary of the past and future weather.
    To contemplate investing the hard earned in highly speculative companies can be much like planning a visit to Denmark right now where we see new Queen Mary celebrating in snow and minus 20c temps.The Danes are quick to state that it’s not the weather that’s the problem you have, -it’s the clothes you wear.
    Our Management provides KPI guideance. Expression of Key Point INDICATORS is as stated. The more speculative the Company, the more likely KPI’s will miss timely achievement.
    For those of us holding shares in Anteotech I’m thinking that in spite of choosing our visit to Denmark midwinter, the 4c guidance suggests that the winter unfolds warmly with brilliant sunshine spiked with a few showers and a couple of storms.
    So… due to our speccie investment decision, it’s about the clothes we wear and support we offer our Board and Management to achieve the lofty challenge of providing the technology that enables world vehicle manufacturer's with their foremost competitive advantage.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.