ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

To be fair on ourselves WAG, we wont be the only ones duped if...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    To be fair on ourselves WAG, we wont be the only ones duped if this turns out ultimately to be a dog. ANTEO won two awards in December 2022 - Manufacturing Innovation Award and the Renewables award in the Australian Technologies Competition. there were some serious judges on the panel who will also have been taken for a ride.

Like many here, I've been on this journey for over ten years, i have never lost faith with the product just management. While I have more faith in David and Ewan than anyone else to date, to this point, other than be too dismissive of shareholder communication and not hitting timelines, this is as close to a synergy between product, management and outcomes that I have seen.

While I think we will have orders for ANTEO X as soon as we start making it, hopefully making us at least cash neutral, I very much doubt EV contracts especially with the high silicon battery will be before late 2024* at a minimum.

(* unless Semi is on the money, and this is groundbreaking next generation shite, then we can expect the EV & manufacturing companies to climb over each other to get a piece. Then it's off to the races with multiple bidders trying to buy ADO out before others get a sniff).

Either way, I'm with you, it's taken a lot longer than anticipated but i also can't see this product failing (on both sides of the business), & not only do i think those two branches will succeed, but the money this (finally) brings in will enable expansion in solar, hydrogen, paint, anti-foul...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.