ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

We are all eagerly awaiting a signature. At this stage, we're...

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    We are all eagerly awaiting a signature.

At this stage, we're essentially in the prototype phase to demonstrate the technology, though there could be other technologies in similar stages of development. No one will commit to a deal until everything is thoroughly proven.

Typically, every product undergoes a prototyping phase within the R&D department before receiving approval to enter the market. The critical questions now are about the testing requirements and the timeline for this prototype stage. These uncertainties keep us waiting anxiously—hoping for mentions like Mercedes or BMW, but until then, we remain in a state of uncertainty.

It's likely that SI's will continue to sell as they become anxious wanting $$$ or taking away risk from the heads, possibly even dropping further.

I suggest take a breather from the forums and come back in August or September - daily posts of wheres the announcement is draining everyone; hopefully, we'll receive some confirmation by then.

You could have the best salesman in the world and I doubt he'd even have a signature from Mercedes until the product is proven at the moment we have liquid in a can - they'll basically sign when they are ready, you've got more luck selling ice to Eskimos right now.

Cheers

M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $20.25K 965.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2123219 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 219010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.