ADO 2.50% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Sellas Life Sciences. They have 2 drugs targeting AML with only...

1. 3,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Sellas Life Sciences.
    They have 2 drugs targeting AML with only 30% making it past 5 years. A very nasty cancer that affects children also.

GPS is designed goal is to extend the lives of the sickest AML patients who only have 6-8 months to live potentially giving them an extra couple of years. The interim P3 is due anyday but it's taken longer than expected and they have brought the events (deaths) down from 80 to 60 for IR because simply people are living longer than expected to complete the trial. So confidence of a positive result are high but now assured until the data is unblinded.

The second one SLS009 is the really big one but is a ways off yet but is a potential complete cure for AML in adults and children.

Like with many biotechs on the Nasdaq it's been beaten down in recent years due to consolidations CRs and shorting but the potential upside is massive.

But it is none the less very high risk so be warned. Delays can see it fall 50% in a day or positive results could see it go from $1 to $15-20 overnight.

If it goes to $15-20 I may end up with PF in the ADO top 20 lol you only live once go hard or go home I say.

Last edited by Bottsy13: 31/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.