ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Firstly i want to say a huge thank you to Geoff for taking the...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Firstly i want to say a huge thank you to Geoff for taking the time out of his busy day to take a handful of us into the ADO facilities as guests and spend 5 hours of his time talking to us, answering questions, showing us through the lab, having 2 of their scientists perform an example procedure using mix and go, allowing us to comunicate and ask the scientist questions and also providing us with lunch and drinks.

It was a very productive day which exceeded my expectations of the facilities, although not big it is defenatly very proffesional and i felt Geoff really went out of his way to make the day as enjoyable, educational and proffesional as possible. I am very impressed with the way we were treated and the respect shown by Geoff to his shareholders as it is second to none!

Geoff is exactly the type of director we should all be very thankful to have running our business. I cant speak highly enough of him.

No new information, but we were able to have more of an more detailed explanation into varuious areas which you just cant get by reading through annoucements.

If i wasnt already very confident before the meeting i am extreamly confident now that ADO will be successful in the near future and we have the right management team to lead us through the company changing events that will occur all in good time.

Although unfortunatly no one has the answers to WHEN its going to happen as it could literaly be tomorrow, next week, next month or in 4 months time, i am very confident it WILL happen and when it does we will be heavily reward.

Even one of the smaller deals that is currently on the cards could transform the company into cashflow positive territory and value the company at multiples of the current market cap.

Yes its frusterating waiting for that next deal and no one is more frusterated then Geoff, you can really tell that he has his "heart and sole" in ADO and the success of the business will be a great acheivement for all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.