ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Thanks cate88 - I didn't go back further than one week and I...

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Thanks cate88 - I didn't go back further than one week and I probably should have. The fact remains that far less than 12.5 million shares were available at 0.080 on market.

I also need hardly point out that its quite possible that the dip was in fact triggered by some of the favored holders selling existing positions to fund their windfall shares followed by stop loss selling - we just don't know enough to be certain. This is at least as likely as the shares going to people that could be relied on not to dump their cheap shares as Smilez contended in another thread.

When this happens in a SE Asian country we call it crony capitalism but here its all within the rules apparently.

Anyway, you are right: its time to move on no matter how aggrieved I feel - I'm very pleased that the funds raised will give Anteo Energy a kick along as I see this as a relatively short term cashflow business that could produce significant ongoing cash even if it doesn't put Anteo in the same division as Tesla, Apple and Panasonic the way that some predict.

Still holding (and occasionally buying) in anticipation of a bright future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.433K 65.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742031 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 457092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.