ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ado in the delivery zone, page-10

1. 5,891 Posts.
    If holders or non holders/doubters want to do some research :

I think ADO has a determined focus to nail their exisiting business plan even with all the noise and other offers and opportunities that have been presented to them.

The fast tracking with the CR late last year was to extract as many claims from the newly filed patents as possible - They have 12 months in which to do so from time of filing - My guess is certainty around an exisiting partenrship - My guess is the ALERE one made them more comfortable to pursue this

The more cliams the more valuable the patent and the more revenue down the track.

The way I see it is ADO will nail Philips and ALERE - and then a crowd of others over the next couple of years in the life science researcg and POC/IVD space

Then as those juicy revenues build up over the next 3 years then BIOSEPARTIONS comes to the party

I think some investors just have trouble understanding ADO and how it works

I imagine BIOSEPARATIONS is like a blockbuster drug and ADO have Phase 3 trials in place - We know it works - Get the patent , do the work and then in 3 years time after ADO is probably already got deals in place worth $100m pa they then start to dominate mega revenue from Bioseparations and then Cleantech, Resources etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.