ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ado in the delivery zone, page-8

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Twin.. you said " Commercial Partnership for Mixngo to be used on ALERE's Next Generation LATERAL FLOW device - This is massive again my personal estimates are this would be worth in excess of $20m pa and growing"

I believe that with this announcement we will also get some update that the next two applications of MixnGo that were put on the back burner to accelerate the Lateral Flow project will then be tabled for development.. BBI does not stop with this one deal .. it's just starting...

Philips deal should it eventuate .. again.. only the first step and imo will also receive notice shortly after for development of the device into a fully functioning multi-plexed device.. ongoing for as long as mixngo can achieve the results that is required for each new test for the device..

and we havent even looked at bio-separations yet.. that will accelerate as we start receiving solid revenue growth from above and just be the icing on the cake as we gain growth from the above two partners over the years to come..

Crazy stuff.. just need that pen to paper from one of these 2 to start the snowball or revenue growth..

Keep up the good work mate.. above has been said before by you many times but its now pointy end time and a timely reminder of what is going to happen when BBI/Philips sign ..and that is the tip of the iceberg imvho...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.