ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Management

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    ADO seem like a different beast since David has taken over, it's almost night and day with Management and it's obvious he has also cleaned up staff internally and gotten rid of some of the dead weight I assume or the ones who don't fit his vision. A cleanup was needed of the guard for the past decade we have been bouncing around with "Mix and No" and basically taken advantage of with Collaborators and Testers for years.

This seems to have changed now that we are rather than talking about Collaborators the wording is changing more to partners. This is evident in the announcements.

My guess is we have probably advised yes it's fine to get a sample but that's it, we all know how big business works - why pay anyone when we can do it ourselves - this is evident with the latest MOU's - rather than collaborating for years to come lets get something on paper to state we are partners and we have a pathway to an agreement - Bingo ( Let's see who is serious)! Once we get Trinso over the line hopefully September or sooner - I guess these time lines given are very achievable especially when they are so soon ( Confident!!) otherwise your going to have Shareholders up in arms in revolt.

Proof will be in the upcoming announcements ( Anteobind Agreements ( Multiple for June) )
    Trinso Agreement ( September)

It's basically been a breath of fresh air having new management announcing timeline for multiple agreements, I have been waiting for this for over 15 years ( first small parcel in 2007 and haven't sold a unit).

Anyway to all shareholders it is fingers crossed for the coming months!!!

Cheers

M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.