ADO 6.52% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Media Thread, page-1017

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Hi all - I have sent this AFR Article Sun 26 Jan 16:30 to the AnteoTech CEO and Board. I have highlighted key text relating to ADO. Professor Craig Dalton is both a key advocate for preparedness for future outbreaks and also an innovator in health. I would hope that Derek or Jack connect with Prof. Craig Dalton to make him well aware of EuGeni, future point of care roadmap and our testing capability.

Rather than spending tens of millions on a backward-looking, legalistic royal commission into Australia’s pandemic performance, a collaborative effort that starts now will better improve the country’s preparedness for future outbreaks, says public health innovator, Associate Professor, Craig Dalton.

“Lessons from the pandemic hold an intellectual capital value in the tens of billions of dollars. After multiple waves, we know rapid responses can prevent weeks or months of lockdown. With savings estimated between $450 million and $4 billion, per week of lockdown prevented, emergency public health response capacity is both a health and economic investment.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $53.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $20.42K 928.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1118907 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 7380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.