ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Media Thread, page-1106

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Anteo must surely be the company referred to by Skerritt and Greg Hunt a few times now as the one that’s been vocal recently in the media but didn’t have its house in order because it kept not providing what was asked of it. It’s a bit late to ask Matt to stop tweeting if Anteo has been shooting itself in the foot in the mass media. Has anyone considered that Palaszczuk might also feel personally embarrassed, having advocated publicly for the company, promising to talk about it at National Cabinet, only to be tapped on the shoulder and told how it’s the company’s own fault it doesn’t have TGA approval? The thing is, it’s only conjecture. We’d never know how badly it’s stuffed up because the company sure wouldn’t tell us.
    I had been indifferent to voting Jack back as chairman, but as soon as I got a phone call asking what my intentions were in terms of voting, realising the company’s funds were being spent by board members trying to save their own skins, I immediately voted not to re-elect him. I wish everybody had.
    I’m not saying anything new here, but I guess it’s good to vent… How can we possibly be at this stage of the pandemic, with universal use of rapid antigen testing, and still be where we are in our own country?
    We couldn’t sell a steak to a starving dog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $3.821K 189.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40259 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1082466 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.