ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Media Thread, page-1110

1. 9,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2686
    Covid-19: Fears SoundSplash festival could be 'big superspreader event' (msn.com)

currently here in NZ as long as you have a vax pass you can attend festivals

but check out how poor the rapid tests that we have here are:

"

Maia Wylie, who is also fully vaccinated, was with her friends at SoundSplash.

After returning home, she and a number of her friends started feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms.

"Myself and my friends got tested as soon as we came home from the event. We found out we were all negative, which gave us a bit of peace of mind, but after seeing all the comment sections, it did make us question if those tests were accurate to us, since we still have symptoms. We'd rather be safe than be sorry going back to school in a couple of days."

She said a lot of people at the festival were coughing, but they just attributed it to the dust from the dry ground at Mystery Creek.

"There were people sharing drinks and food. There wasn't very much spacing, if any, especially with the camp sites, we were right next to each other, very neighbour to neighbour to people."

University of Auckland microbiologist Siouxsie Wiles weighed in on social media, saying that it might be a "very big superspreader event".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.