ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Media Thread, page-1125

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390

Why has the Australian Government's management of covid been poor u ask?

Because from day 1 healthy people aren't dying
    Vaccines should always have been optional and for the elderly and those with underlying health concerns....these are the at risk
    The lockdowns and isolation measures were a massive over reaction that have caused massive mental health problems , massive small business failure, family breakdowns, suicides, generation of children losing their basic rights to play sport and just play all in the name of backhanded incentives from big Pharma, direct or indirect call it what you will.
    Tens of thousands have died from the vaccines and multiples of that have had trauma and side effects. Then after two vaccines, we hear your not protected unless you get boosters...where does it end and what are the long term effects of mixing all these "vaccines". Shizer just lost a court case to keep the ingredients secret until 2076....I wont go down this rabbit hole now
    Massive strain on health sector due to fear campaign (alot of those seeking hospital treatment didn't require it) and huge lack of preparation when they had two years to do so.
    Inaction on RATS, not supporting homegrown manufacturers again greedy motivations not aligned with the Australians whom they vowed to serve.
    Everything done for perceived political advancement instead of just #$%# doing the right thing for once .
    One leader after another has been compromising our future for their own gains selling us off to China bit by bit and escalating with Morrison and D Andrews two of the worst . The whole system is broken.
    They have set us up financially for one of the worst recessions Australia could experience with Gross mishandling of cash and spending and like all the other corrupt leaders they can get drunk on their "achievements" until they die surrounded by the cash made by exploiting the beautiful Australians they were supposed to care for.
    I could go on and on ..

Is there even a spot for an honest man in politics?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.