ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

So if there were a lot of articles about oranges being in short...

1. 4,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799

So if there were a lot of articles about oranges being in short supply would you be excited about your chances of selling all the apples you had in a cool store waiting approval to sell from MAF or whatever we call that body here in Aus? And then decide all hope of selling your apples was lost when all of a sudden massive shipments of oranges arrived in the country?

I'm not saying that there isn't miss guided investment in ADO and a lot of new investors coming in and out that see all RAT's as equal because I am very certain there are. However as I and many keep saying the market segment for Eugeni is completely different and I know that you know this Bubs so why even bother posting about home RAT's when we are in the point of care space ?? They won't be used in Hospitals and many of them will fall by the wayside in time.

The day when the TGA has to approve Eugeni is approaching. The Anteotech share price in the coming months will largely depend on the adoption of point of care covid screening being seen as useful and adopted in Hospitals and all those other market segments that most on here understand where Eugeni fits. I believe it’s a superior product that does have a huge role to play, It will shine through eventually, the company will fulfill all these new requirements to get on this European list and will begin selling into not only into this country, but to all the European markets we have been cultivating as well, particularly with the multiplex test .. when this happens the share price will begin to find it’s intrinsic value much higher than today's price and then BOOM a battery deal.. Because that’s coming, I think people are glossing over that latest technical data in the quarterly and not really absorbing it, not really allowing themselves to believe.. I believe in it though mate and Semi gets it too !!. It’s probably months away though Bubs, but I don’t invest like i’m betting on a Horse like you seem too, you’ve quite literally have been calling the company out for being too slow since about two months after they announced the proof of concept in 2020 although i’m sure you have absolutely no idea what your talking about and what has been involved in getting this product to where it is now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.