ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

You have called me out for the following "you’ve quite literally...

1. 10,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    You have called me out for the following

"you’ve quite literally have been calling the company out for being too slow since about two months after they announced the proof of concept in 2020 although i’m sure you have absolutely no idea what your talking about and what has been involved in getting this product to where it is now."

Remind me again how many tests we have sold in Europe since we received CE approval 10 months ago? Not even I expected it to be this slow ! I'm sure the board would have also expected to sell a good number of tests by now. That's why they raised the funds right? To ramp up commercialization of this newly developed test....

And you can't ignore the fact that the SP momentum on it's way to 40 cents was partially based on the media articles highlighting the shortage of tests, even though as you say we are in a different market. To the speculator, a test is a test !

All I was trying to point out is that home tests are entering the country in their millions, shelves are stocked and there will be no further momentum coming from that channel...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.365K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84746 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 612809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.