ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I agree that is an interesting part of the interview, but it's...

1. 4,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11865
    I agree that is an interesting part of the interview, but it's been told several times in past ann's and presentations. I believe we are dealing with many of the major battery & ev companies. but we have been told that a lot of times in ADO's history. what is the difference this time. what will make them sign a revenue producing deal with ADO this time?

we were told about benefits of our tech in the last presentation. 8.5 times cheaper, 35% improvement and 3 times thinner with faster charging times.

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 5.35.27 pm.png
    it's been explained in greater detail in the last 2 interviews with Manuel and David

"There are companies in the US that are producing high silicon for about $100 per kilowatt hour. Our comparative cost is $1 per kilowatt hour, and we use a lower grade of metallurgical silicon that is cost-effective. "

and

“Given that the electrode reduces in thickness with an increase in silicon content, silicon anodes can also enable fast-charging performance for electric vehicle applications due to the shorter lengths ions and electrons have to travel through the electrode thickness,” he said.

Wieser said the anode electrode thickness of pure silicon anode designs can easily reduce up to three times compared to conventional graphite-based anodes."

and

"Wieser said AnteoTech has already demonstrated pure silicon anode battery cells that achieve 500 full charge and discharge cycles while retaining 90% of the battery’s initial capacity with the full silicon anode product being in late-stage development."

so "we have multiple other international parties that we are working with, with a view to entering into commercial agreements. So these could be a licence deal, it could be an offtake distribution agreement, or it could be a joint development agreement. So we are open to working in a partnership format, with multi nationals from around the world. I think its fair to say we are getting recognition from these potential partners and now they are beginning to approach us which is an exciting time for the business"

why would they sign a commercial deal with ADO ? we have been told that our tech gives 35% improved performance at a cost of $1 per kilowatt hour with a 3x reduction in charging time. I haven't been able to find a company with similar claims.

maybe 2023 is the year of ADO, maybe just maybe. be very interesting to find out who the EV company who is targeted to sign a development agreement/s in the sept quarter is.

any other announcements would also be welcomed by the ADO shareholders !!!!! c'mon management lets get things moving......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.