ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Gareth, I am in no way here to support the TGA but we have been...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Gareth,

I am in no way here to support the TGA but we have been informed multiple times that TGA awaits our resubmission and our CEO has confirmed, in a circumspect manner, that it is not yet submitted. His diplomacy also reflects on the importance of not trying to dart a body that holds the cards.
    Word is the resubmission is a body of work. You may recall the early approach was using saliva capture and this method was always a difficult method. Theorising - If the TGA sought information on the more common method of pharyngeal capture, there would be a major resubmission required. Its likely to have involved ethics approval from an authority and this isn't a five minute walk in the park. In that scenario, to get the TGA resubmit in this week would be very nice and somewhat heroic. Almost as heroic as having the QLD press conference broadcast from the shop. That resubmission will likely be very soon or credibility damage will flow from the influencers. Hopefully, there is a helpful impetus and no ill feeling attributed to a childish blame shifting exercise.

My guess is an FOI would see a very standard: on this date it was submitted, on this date we sought extra information, on this date it was resubmitted. dead bat table tennis.

My ( a dud investor) sentiment is the company is fledgling in the big time and is learning as it grows. But it has great science and a commitment to win. Overall this looks gangbusters if only they submit a quality bit of work to the TGA ASAP. Then we can expect to moan about lack of ability to deliver the required sales volumes. It will be a journey on a pot holed road but has returned very nicely already for most including the smart ones that bought in at under 2 cents not so long ago ( not me).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $15.69K 779.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2671219 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 678181 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.