ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

ado - new york investor video presentation, page-4

1. 5,891 Posts.
    mjp2 - Regarding the market cap - My opinion is the Ebioscience deal has the potential to justify current market cap with Affymetrix taking over Ebioscience at the end of this month they could easily double the $$ value of the royalties per annum. Ebioscience contract doesnt need to be amended and royalties would fall under Ebio agreement

If there are any doubters regarding validation of the technology what value would be put on ADO as a company if Philips sign on??

I remember Geoff saying also that from initial discussions to announced contract was 6-8 months and could have been shorter if not for delays with Affymetrix takeover in December 2011. I am guessing but I would say Anteos legal team would have needed to make some changes so Affymetrix didnt end up with access to the mixngo technology for nothing.

So if the research/life science companies can get through testing and contracts in about 6 months - Remember Tina Baumgartner had got us from 60 companies testing to 80 plus in the second half of 2012 - Interesting times ahead :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.