ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ado on the radar?, page-6

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Comment from filby = pure speculation

Ok now I have the disclaimer out of the way I can purge some of my obsessive thoughts on what I think is happening.

ADO know they are on the verge of major announcements and are laying the groundwork for "due diligence" from the broking houses and institutions looking for the next big thing in a bio tech.

If these "investigators" can do their research by googling ADO and coming up with articles, presentations and transcripts of speeches delivered, they can deliver their report on the company.

The Fin review article was all about answering the question of pedigree. Can we look the management in the eye and say "yes we trust you to do what you to make us money". This also might explain the recent boardroom cull of the guy who is going to run his gym.

I think the company has engaged a PR strategy for their next rerate on news they have signed on the majors, they know they are close so why not put out the garbage and write a decent sales pitch and show off the best assets ............If I was selling a house I would do the same thing..........

Over to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.