ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Interesting to see some of the trades today.Boredom and...

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Interesting to see some of the trades today.

Boredom and impatience is the enemy of traders in ADO.
    I strongly feel that an announcement is just around the corner, and I wouldnt want to be the last one selling at these prices when it hits.

I constantly review other stocks with similar shares on issue, and many have nothing concrete by way of sales or agreements, and the SP is running on hope, whereas we have a proven saleable technology that is just starting to roll out to the world, yet many other SPs are far in front of ours, which highlights to me that we are currently way under where I think we should be, given the current runs on the board and the reported potential agreements in the wind.

Unfortunately technology like ours takes time for the users to be lured away from their tried and tested old faithful, then to adopt it.

Ceo Geoff has told us that we are now in meaningful discussions with somewhere near 30 of the top medical tech type companies in the world, with some reportedly nearing completion of negotiations.
    Our product must be of benefit and economical value to these big guys, otherwise they wouldnt be talking to us, let alone letting our head scientists near their labs to ensure the successful transfer of the technology as reported.

We now have 4 fairly major shareholders in First Cape with 82 mil shares worth $3.7 Million, Transocean with 41 Mil shares worth $1.85 M and 2 others in Coates Myer and HSBC with nearly 10 million shares each, worth some $450,000 each.

These guys have invested millions into this tech, and must have incredible faith in the future to have invested this deep.
    None of these have taken the opportunity to realise profits, rather some have chosen to increase their holdings in recent times.
    I think they have a great appreciation and view of the big picture here.

Historically, the current SP presents a great buying opportunity IMO, with impatience and maybe a little profit taking from the recent options conversion dominating the price, rewarding the believers.

I dont believe we will see these prices for much longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.