ADO 4.17% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

I am a member of Animals Australia and was flattened the first...

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    I am a member of Animals Australia and was flattened the first time I phoned them keen to make a large donation towards the
    end of the financial year.
    I had made a terrific profit but said I would phone them back because they were not tax deductible. They did suggest I might
    like to donate to Edgar's Mission instead and I would be given a personal tour.

I was almost in tears but it didn't take me long to decide - they got their donation and it seems I am a member for years to
    come and they are clever enough to send me quarterly updates on the work they are doing or what they have achieved.

I don't use their replied paid envelope even but instead ring with my Visa card in hand. Clever advertising to get the bit extra.

I am on standby to help a terrific humble, helpful, business woman to make sure her business comes through this.

I was taught as a kid fortunately and we all have a favorite charity and I can't go past The Salvos but there are many smaller
    organizations too that need help - they would be struggling when money is tight for many. They are less known and find raising
    funds difficult.

AA does some tremendous work o/s too in teaching younger kids. Sad that we see dogs as companion animals that can also assist us in so many ways whereas others
    see them as food and to be killed in the most horrifying way. Just one example.

Some charities work with veterans and a good friend of mine supports one such organization. She has been asked to come
    and see their work with horses and because she doesn't drive I will be taking her there when she is ready. I'll give
    something at that time plus get a receipt. They also work with children.

Extended family do a lot through their church in feeding homeless etc too. Others volunteer.

When I was not in a position to give financially I did voluntary work for a few years when I finally had some time.

It can't always be about a tax deduction and recognition though. I did hear the story of one woman who would only give if
    she got naming rights etc. I must say I was surprised.

A good HC buddy does a lot of work for charity. Boy does he put in some hours for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $38.65K 1.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 792350 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 138880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 502940
Last updated 10.31am 02/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.