ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I don't think Sean was having a dig at ADO. I think it was that...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I don't think Sean was having a dig at ADO. I think it was that his strategy was more to provide test kits for individuals based on his lightbulb moment when he used the lab to test for the flu quickly for the young apprentice and then told him to stay away from his pregnant sister.

Ellume need Anteobind, so I don't think he would be suggesting ADO is heading in the wrong direction. I think it was more a dig at POC testing and how frustrating it has been for the medical profession not being able to have test results quickly. I am sure a lot of Doctors would be sharing his same frustrations of either waiting for results or just guessing a person has the flu. Besides Anteotech has a platform and a product.

I think one of the main points that came out of his presentation was that he was expecting another pandemic in the near future possibly more related to the flu and not a coronavirus. As we have learnt from the Covid 19 pandemic is the need to get quick accurate results and how hard it has been to convince the medical profession on the acceptance of rapid antigen testing. It is still taking too long to get approval, yet the vaccines were approved in rapid time without thorough testing for side effects (such as blood clotting). We shouldn't underestimate the financial implications that RAT will have on all the laboratories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.118K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54235 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 472615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.