ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Moddoc, it is worth the time to trully understand the Mix N...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Hi Moddoc, it is worth the time to trully understand the Mix N Go tech and the implications of this as a game changing tech in many segments of the medical field. Do not break your RM rules, yet it does not take long to build a great picture of this story in your mind. Here you go- hope helps...

Goto http://www.anteodx.com/investors.php and look through broker reports and presentations to gain all the information you require.

Check out the financial report to guage how long they can go before another Cap raising. They have enough until 2012 on zero sales. Check out the coming Quarterly to guage how many more sales.

Yet Geoff the MD states he expects to be cashflow positive before July 2011. This tell me he expects to earn near a Mil in sales pm by this date from Bangs and mercks. That will be over 10Mil pa... with such huge growth to come I would not discount a PE over 50 in coming months IMO. The numbers are simply mouth watering upside.

Overall I feel good investors can invest in anything yet should have an understanding of what they invest in. Once you understand this story with runs already on the board you will understand the increase and rerating this stock is currently undergoing on no news.

Mix N Go improves the speed and economy of tests in pathology. Basically it is cheaper and faster... plus there are many more benefits of this protein tech.

This Coy is currently going through a general rerating due to the following IMO;

1) Geoff stated many of the 47 Coys testing are very close to commercial deals.

2) Many of the 47 are 'big boys' like Roche. One signing from a Roche or equivalent in the Top 10 will multi bag this Coy from current levels IMO.

3) Indication of royalties pa potential being HUGE in the POS and Pathology sectors especially. Over 300M pa royalty potential between the most lucrative markets.

4) Total market increased from 6 Bil to 10 bil recently. It is simply unbelieveable potential.

5) Many investors now getting the feel that this tech will only take a matter of time to bring on non bead markets. Beads manufacturers are NOT the most lucrative. No one from any medical segment has stated 'Sorry this is not for us', as Geoff stated recently. Which is a very bullish sign going forward.

6) 12-14 Coys testing becomes 47 in a 12 month period. 2 signings in the last 12 months, compared to zero last year.

7) Geoff has indicated he will give FORWARD EARNINGS projections soon.

8) Geoff indicated that he believes all 6.5c Oppies will be exercised in a month. This was when the SP was in the 4s. Indicating deals in the very ST...IMO.

Being pericously close to more commercial signings was a very bullish statement in a brr.com.au interview by Geoff.

Overall this multi bagger upside has the look and feel of 'only a matter of time', it is currently going through a drawn out rerating. As many pro investors and brokers jump aboard IMO.

Most brokers are yet to return to work and some are probably buying outside working hours due to the HUGE potential... like myself.

I been with this Coy ever since the first signing and loaded up during the year. With so much upside and very little 'real value' downside.

I love these Coy's with runs on the board via cashflow and commercial signings already and it only seems a matter of time.

Maddoc, as you are a knowledgeable investor in oil and gas it is the equivalent of having a far better oil at a much cheaper price. Plus you have signed up a few suppliers and began supplying already. You do not get to many more better opportunities than this IMO. It takes a long long time in research to find such companies.

Very happy to be with such a stock for the LT. I have ridden the ups and downs of the last year and know the value of this market changing tech. Definately worth a long hard look.

http://www.anteodx.com/investors.php

Cheers

JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $15.05K 758.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2299968 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 209963 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.