ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

ado research, major re rate on the way, page-60

1. 658 Posts.
    hi peff,

thanks for that info. i dun remember seeing that the last time. it might be updated rather recently?

it's good to see that we are cooperating with invitrogen!

invitrogen (or Life technologies) is big coy which has been active in its m&a and Dynal beads were acquired by them.

its good to hear to learn that we are in partnership with invitrogen, definitely. not suprisingly thou, when we compare ADO's Mixngo to "activate" with how Dynal beads becomes "activated" (tosylation method) adopted by life technologies.

Mixngo - takes 1/2 hour to prepare.
    tosylation - 16hours to activate.

now ADO is really in the 2nd phase, working on assays with big players. assays (targeting the IVD market, 50-200mil pa).

i guess its not just invitrogen that's working with ADO in developing these assays, as stated in the previous qtrly.

from the qtrly:
    VITRO DIAGNOSTIC SUPPLIERS
    During the quarter. several new global players expressed interest in Mix&GoTM for their applications and entered into Confidentiality Agreements and, in some cases, commenced in-house trialling of the technology.

Anteo scientists spent time overseas in several suppliers laboratories. In these environments testing occurred using clinical samples and incorporating Mix&GoTM activated
    beads on large-scale automated testing platforms. The results generated were very exciting as the data mirrored the results achieved in our own laboratories. Scientists from the IVD companies were impressed with the speed and simplicity of our process. One party quoted I have been able to do work in the past two days that would normally take me a month.

Anteo is optimistic that such enthusiasm will translate into commercial arrangements in the
    near future.

We have also commenced several collaborative projects with a view to incorporating Mix&GoTM into new assays that are currently being developed for clinical validation and
    subsequent registration. ""

imo, Millipore should be in the mix of coy working with ADO in the IVD assay. (millipore being acquired by Merck).

we are definitely in the 2nd phase now, IVD market here we come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.