ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ado should go up , page-7

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Am totally with you Boiler.
    I am the first one to want the price to increase,but not as a result of spin and unsubstantiated hype or guess work.

I sleep very well at night knowing that my long term investment isnt going to be halved overnight by someone popping the bubble.
    I have a huge faith and belief in the management of this company, as they have ALWAYS delivered on what they promise, or announce as their expectations for the future.

I have a slightly longer understanding and appreciation of this company than most, as I have been continuously holding now for over 11 years.

This company is now heading skywards, but adding hype and spin to increase the SP is not what most investors want.
    I am incredibly satisfied with the current growth, and the announced increase in speed at which the next agreements are expected to be signed.

This company will blow your mind and make you exceptionally wealthy if you dare to believe, but only as tangible and sustainable results are locked away, and not as a result of prognostications and guess work (IMO)

If you believe that the share price is being artificially subdued by management for some crazy reason, then you must also believe that this also this presents a real opportunity for the savvy to accumulate at a significant discount to the price you believe this stock to be worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.