ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

FlipPYou say?If you believe that the share price is being...

1. 5,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    FlipP

You say
    ?If you believe that the share price is being artificially subdued by management for some crazy reason, then you must also believe that this also this presents a real opportunity for the savvy to accumulate at a significant discount to the price you believe this stock to be worth.?

I do not think that management is attempting the above, but the company is subject to market perception and for me the announcements to date are a little? wishy washy?, the most detailed report recently has come from Southern Cross, this could not have been put together without directors knowledge, yet the letter put together by the company takes no responsibility for its accuracy (I understand the secretary actually compiles these).

It is my experience that where a broker director (Henderson) has such a large interest, many other brokers shy away from becoming involved, probably unwarranted in some cases, but maybe not here. I would like to see what the company benefits from the large largesse type retainer , I am a newer investor here and are not sure of the contractual obligations here and if it were shareholder approved.

I have gone to lengths previously to bring investors aware of the huge amount of options to be converted, the first trance in about 50days, in difficult market conditions this has a depressing price on the fully paid IN THE SHORT TERM. I for one expect the price to go below 5c for this reason alone.

My major concern is that the company appears to have a burn rate of about $2.5 mill/pa. ?it is very difficult to postulate when real revenue will cover this.

It would be appreciated if there were e few more presentations to the commercial worth of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $4.498K 204.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1188604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 329898 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.