ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

>>""Henderson and Cummings need to be more proactive in getting...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>""Henderson and Cummings need to be more proactive in getting the message out....they appear to have their heads in the sand.....IMHO they will need to pull a few rabbits out soon.""

When Cummings was appointed CEO on the 30th January 09 the shareprice was .007 cents, it is now .056 cents,that's a 700% increase.
    Based on a pe ratio of 10 and 526 million shares on issue the market is factoring in a NPAT of $3 million. Considering we only earned 331,000 last quarter I think you and teddie should find better things to talk about because you obviously know little about valuing shares.Only my opinion . Have a good weekend.<<

Well if you do not think the company will achieve over 3 mil in 2011, then it is useless to be in this stock. As you state...

For my money the potential is multiples of this figure- using the first couple of months sales as a bench mark is not a way to value the stock either. As they need to built their market over time. WE WISH it was instanteous.

Look back at presentations from Jan 2010, for the Directors they have explained to the market as best they can. Now just because they do not update weekly does not mean we should worry. Next quarterly will tell a better picture I suspect. A nice half mil profit will really boost this stock IMO.

You say 331K is basically a joke, yet they just started selling their products. Most Biotechs never ever get to this stage to become commercial. Next quarter will be over half a mil IMO, if lucky it will be a Mil. All this takes time and patience is a vitue in the Biotech world. ST Traders are not interested in this.

In terms of burning 2.5Mil pa, they now making money so no more BURN. The poster whom been with the company for 11 years really deserves he 700% IMO. As that is a long time to wait for result. Yet the former Roche MD started last year... this tells us a whole lot. To punt a huge pay packet from Roche and dive into ADO was high risk. Geoff will reap the rewards IMO.

I will definately be along for the LT ride. My only regret was loading up at last GOOD ANN when the SP dropped. Now it dropped further for some unknown reasoning. Yet I happy to still be in the money- yet only just. I wish I was a 700% winner, yet would not be selling now. MC only 30 mil, to me the products Bomb if only making 3 mil pa in a year or 2. The pick up of these products should be faster from now...

Yet to date it still very hard to gauge what this company will make from these products, yet it is surely over 3 Mil pa. Why would the former Roche MD have bothered otherwise IMO? He was set on a very high salary and could have continued till retirement.

It will be many multiples of 3Mil IMO. Yet that is the first target 800K in a quarter for sure...Cheers Jay

Cheers jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $3.946K 179.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1188604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 354999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.