ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Analysis, page-44

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    MONTHLY CHART : As to be expected changes more slowly. The confirmed sell signal was given here in late 2015 when we saw
    a crossover of indicators at about the 10 cent mark. It is a horrible thing to see if you are holding shares and leaves many
    asking themselves whether to take a small loss or do they hold looking at a larger paper loss etc. Some may be held in
    profit and they would sell here if they were chart watchers.

Indicators that I am now giving ticks to on the monthly include RSI, STf and STs, MOM, OBV, DMI and CCI.
    All of these indicators are telling me that things are now changed for the better.

WEEKLY CHARTS : RSI a bit over 60, MMA tightly squeezed - a good indicator, what I regard as my 2 most reliable
    are DMI with ADX now at about 15 and CCI about +300 both get ticks and McD positive tick.

I am seeing green on these charts - my favourite colour. The colour I least like to see is yellow - the colour of urine and
    it pisses me off. There are no gaps here for traders to look at.

DAILY CHARTS : I must tell the truth here and say that they do look far less attractive. Maybe that is because a few wanted
    a more precise earnings estimates from the last announcement - something I believe was impossible to give.
    We had a buy signal given mid November when we saw an indicator crossover at 0.013 with volume. It leaves me asking
    myself, were these investors or traders. My hope is that they are investors with the intention of holding for a longer
    time as I will be doing.
    Not being a trader I am still happy to hold here and add because of the weekly and monthly charts. It is my belief that
    standing back a bit and watching those charts gives a far better picture and reflects on announcements we have had to
    date, all of which I have liked and thought to be well worded and not over promising.
    When I look at absolute worst case scenario I am thinking that sorry you would be declared MD to sell at that silly price
    and we all know that someone declared MD cannot make a contract. They are mentally incapable of doing so.

So yes I have my money where my mouth is and can indeed be serious at times. So all the best to you and GLTAH.

Now get studying charts you lot! I can assure you that you will never again buy a share without looking at them once
    you get started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $10.31K 451.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1354370 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 364595 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 541330
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.