ADO 2.63% 3.7¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Analysis, page-45

1. 29,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    Daily : The best indicator here is those tightly squeezed bands on 14.11.19 OBV only -21.6k and has been as high as +10.1k back
    in late February this year. This chart is doing what I hoped it would do - be boring while we wait for the next announcement
    which will hopefully be not all that far off.

Weekly : We had a crossover of indicators during the week of 22.11 giving a buy signal (maybe read posts like those of
    redbacka and others about crossovers - even I mentioned them on another thread yesterday). I have given a tick to all 8 major indicators again.

Monthly : Which interests me more. It has already gone through 5 price points that I saw as tests and failed to get through the
    6th - fine by me without further news, in fact perfect - no over exuberance. I have given a tick to all 8 major indicators again.

Because both weekly and monthly charts look so good to me I will definitely be holding - probably a lot longer than most with
    the dream of one day getting a dividend.

Yes this is a speculative share and not without risk but market sentiment seems to have changed and that is reflected in both
    the weekly and monthly charts at this stage.

Keep studying those charts folk. It will be of great advantage to you in my opinion. All the best and I see I have managed to
    get up the nose of some. So be it. If everyone likes you maybe you are just telling them what they want to hear - who knows.
    I speak in much the same way as I write by the way but do have a wicked and dry sense of humour.

And to those further north of me in Melbourne, please stay safe in our bushfire ravaged land. Our turn down here will
    undoubtedly come this year too. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $28.19K 781.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 399079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 156513
Last updated 14.38pm 28/03/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.