ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

The charts I have chosen to use myself are from Stex and have...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    The charts I have chosen to use myself are from Stex and have enough indicators for me to play with and it is of
    course a tax deduction. I am a self taught amateur but give it my best shot.
    I use charts but read announcements as well, a must I think to explain any movement.
    My charts go back to 1990 even though in ADO's case we go back to November 1995.

Not being a big trader I am always more interested in weekly and monthly charts but will include daily.

I look at open and close, end of day and candle sticks only and look for as many indicators as possibly that
    leave me giving them a tick. Some indicators I rely on more than others and have found them to be consistantly
    good although others might disagree. DMI being one I most like.

Please also bear in mind that I have already bought a fair wad and am sitting in the market depth to buy a
    further 2 million should I be lucky enough to get them. In spite of this I will always post honestly on charts.

Enough pre amble.

MONTHLY : In 2018 support seemed to be at 0.012 and in 2019 the support rose to 0.013

RSI just above 50 tick STs has changed to up this year tick STf most definitely up this year MOM positive having
    risen and now at 0% tick McD positive DMI finally green with ADX at 0 big tick CCI finally up at about +75 yet
    another big tick.

WEEKLY :

RSI about 60 tick STs up positive tick STf up but pulled back a bit from high tick MOM positive at about 20 tick
    MMA nice tight squeeze tick McD finally going up tick DMI finally green with ADX about 15 big tick
    CCI hell about +200 big tick

There is only one gap on the weekly at 0.018 but will that fill given recent announcements - that is the big question and is why I have a buy order in there. There may be one or two ahead of me - if I get them fine and if I don't then
    so be it. I may consider a slightly higher bid - yet to be determined.

DAILY :

Of less interest to me not being a trader - have shot myself in the foot a couple of times attempting to be clever. LOL
    Never again. Even accountant asked - look sold at this price and bought back at a higher price. Always easy
    with hindsight and promoted someone on HC to guru - followed the lead. Any one can get it wrong. ROFL

Crossover appeared on 14.11 giving a buy signal leaving gaps at 0.015 and 0.018. The gap at 0.015 most
    unlikely i.m.o. to close given announcements and the 0.015 gone in the weekly.

RSI relatively high at about 85 but a lot here depends on volume i.m.o. STs and STf slightly negative
    MOM high at +80% OBV moved up from -51.1k in Sept/Oct to now be at -17.8k McD positive but pulled back
    a bit DMI green at last with ADX fallen to about 65 CCI Holy Moly off my chart positive.

Hope this helps and would welcome the contributions of others. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $39.84K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3919030 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1681594 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 728358
Last updated 15.29pm 26/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.