ADO 4.00% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

ADO Analysis, page-3

1. 29,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Going by the weekly and monthly charts, we are on a good thing i.m.o. and it seems no one is becoming over excited
    but instead reading announcements and waiting. Some waiting for an eternity it must seem. Poor buggers. But with
    the right announcements they will get their money back I think and that will be where the selling will come from maybe.

So much will depend on the next couple of announcements and yes for a slow typist it takes forever when I double check
    everything.

With charts so much is relative and some rely on just RSI - relative strength indicator maybe for the daily but forget
    what the weekly or monthly is doing. Are people slowly accumulating etc? Some indicators are leading and others are
    lagging and cannot always be predicted.

Anyhow if you ever want to learn I would recommend a book by Martin Pring and it is titled Introduction to Technical
    Analysis. It also comes with a disk so when you have finished studying the book you can take a test. Maybe on the Xmas
    wish list as someone who has every thing, if you are into that sort of thing. LOL

Note I said study as opposed to read. Try applying it randomly to various companies that might interest you.

Some would question why I like such a long history. When something goes pear shaped I am the first to look for worst
    case scenario using charts. STO was a good example.

I do something similar on another thread but have given this priority today. Will do the other tomorrow.

The greater the risk the better the reward and yes I have taken a risk as have others who have averaged down. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $65.10K 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2822744 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 42050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ 2208238
Last updated 15.40pm 24/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.