ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I haven't checked their Twitter accounts but Twitter is not the...

1. 206 Posts.

I haven't checked their Twitter accounts but Twitter is not the definitive link.

Linked in is the only connection that matters (it is like Facebook, but for grown ups) and has proven to be 100% accurate in its predictive capabilities. I have it on good authority that someone that Geoff or Rolf is connected to on linked in, knows someone who's linked to someone who is possibly linked to Steph via someone else on LinkedIn. This is huge.

You just have to follow the bread crumbs and join the dots. Come on ! Do your own research, it's not that hard and you will see that ADO is going to be bigger than Pam Am, Blockbuster and Enron combined!

If ADO didn't work with things that are really really small (in the nano scale) you would realise just how really really big this is.

I was reading an article the other day about how technology is hot. ADO is in technology (or sorts) so it is hot too! Better get some while you can. They are not making anymore ADO shares (until the next share issue or capital raising or financing deal or whatever). With only just over 1 billion shares on issue and with 7.4 billion people in the world - well you do the maths! I'll just wink and say, not everyone can get one.

(Note to self - not for publication - Hope I've pumped this ADO enough that I can get out of this loser)
    Last edited by bullsbears: 25/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.