ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

ado the real deal $200 - $300m mcap coming, page-2

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    With so many top 200 shareholders holding tight to their shares, it’s going to become increasing difficult for institutions to build a significant holding in this company – and I don’t just mean in the short term, this I reckon will still be a problem in the months and years to come.

Many and myself included who have held and slowly accumulated over the last few years simply are unlikely to sell or are likely to release only small parcels of their holdings in the months and years ahead and I think this will only add pressure to the share-price, this sort of pressure we are seeing now and I think we’ll see in the future after significant announcements.

From what many have said on this forum, they’re long term holders and are looking at this company funding retirements etc … - So once some of the big boys want in I’m wondering how they’re going to it and what price they’re going to have to pay.

Imagine someone wanting a 5% stake (roughly 40 million shares), how hard is that going to be to acquire – or what happens if you have 2 or 3 wanting significant stakes – how are they going to prise those shares off existing holders.

I think this may be one of the reasons in the years to come that ADO could trade at a relevant high prospective P/E, that and of-course the increasing number of deals and profits that are likely to be seen in the coming years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.